Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lonesome T@B looking for a new home

Hello everyone-- This is T@Bitu. Ever since Lynne bought that big white View motorhome two years ago, I've waited patiently at the storage lot with all the other lonely trailers for her to come hitch me up and take me places. But she only took me out once last year!

Well, Spring has now sprung again and I'm tired of waiting any longer! I want a new home with owners who will take me camping to see all the pretty places again. Can you please help me? Please!!!

I just got a whole bunch of new pictures taken of me this week. Lynne is including lots of my favorite things such as my matching silver T@B awning, Olympian Wave 3 heater, and more.

Me and my extra things are located in suburban Chicago. If you'd like to know more, contact Lynne via Comments below to come take a look at me!


No comments: